Kimpton’s Hotel Rouge knows TV fanatics can’t get enough of “Orange is the New Black.” So as the show gears up to return this spring, the boutique hotel is offering a power-through package (some might call it Binge Watching) — and complimentary popcorn.
Beginning June 6, gather up a group of up to 10 guests to get in a slam session of ALL of the episodes of your favorite TV shows, mini-series, or new online releases while lounging in oversized bean bag chairs with comp snacks in the hotel’s event space.
The “Basic Binge” package (starts at $350) and includes:
- Rental of Rouge’s Red Hot or Lava event space for minimum of three hours
- 50-inch television, laptop access, and Google Chromecast™ provided**
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Ten oversized bean bag chairs
- Complimentary popcorn
- **Guests must provide their own on-demand streaming accounts
- ***Catering and booze binge adds a bit more to the package price
Can’t bring yourself to watch all night? Guestroom rates start from $109.