For everything trending in the 202. K Street Magazine has been the city’s go-to online resource for all the info DC needs to know – now – to experience the real city behind the Capital City. Devoted to lifestyle news in and around the District of Columbia since 2006, K Street Magazine and its longtime Editor, @kstreetkate, continue to be trusted resources for all of DC’s hottest topics.
K Street Magazine offers sponsorship advertising in the form of sidebar ads linked to your business, event, or website in various sizes. Quoted rates do not guarantee editorial coverage, however KSM is committed to sharing sponsor news through site posts when appropriate, and other opportunities to take advantage of K Street Magazine’s extensive online media footprint are available. Creative sponsorship suggestions encouraged.
*Square: 125 x 125 pixels $100/month
*Vertical Box: 120 x 240 pixels $250/month
*Large Box: 300 x 250 pixels $350/month
*Leaderboard (as available): 500 x 90 pixels $450/month
**Discounts for multiple month purchases & non-profit organizations
Kindly submit ads in JPG format, clearly labeled with business, contact name, email & phone to email@example.com. Graphics and ad copy must be received 3 business days before desired posting. Full payment will be required in advance (options include credit card, PayPal and personal checks).
How do K Street Magazine readers describe themselves?
- They are the people asked about the latest trends and happenings and for recommendations on places to go for shopping/eating/nightlife/entertainment.
- They enjoy attending social and philanthropic events… and if they want it or care about it, they’ll spend money on it!
- 69% have forwarded an interesting post to a friend, family member or co-worker
- 79% say they have visited an event/restaurant/salon etc. because of a K Street Magazine recommendation
- 89% say they have learned about a product through K Street Magazine, and 47% say they have purchased something they saw on the site!
** The posting of an advertisement on K Street Magazine in no way translates as an endorsement of a particular product or service by any of those associated with the online magazine. K Street Magazine reserves the right to reject any ad deemed inappropriate. **