DC has apartment buildings upon apartment buildings upon apartment buildings. But how to choose the right one for you? Aria Development made it its business — and a literal Harvard Business School study — to figure that out!
The Clifton, just off the 14th Street corridor, likely has something for everyone with 156 contemporary apartment homes ranging from studios to four-bedroom units, all with nine-foot ceilings and many with private balconies or terraces. It’s also situated at one of the highest points in the city, so those balconies perch above all the action.
But it’s the amenities that actually make The Clifton stand out to new apartment dwellers. According to Harvard Business School students, whose recommendations were paired with Aria’s own expertise, the building boasts these thoughtful extras that today’s tenant wants:
- a concierge-staffed delivery and pick-up area that includes cold storage for food and flowers, package lockers, and dry-cleaning storage;
- a sun-soaked rooftop terrace with a chef’s kitchen and private dining room;
- controlled-access bicycle storage, repair station, and a separate convenient bicycle entrance;
- below-grade enclosed vehicle parking;
- a cutting-edge fitness center with an energetic vibe and Peloton bikes;
- a fully-equipped pet spa; and
- a smartphone-controlled Nest thermostat in every unit.