DC really wants you to return to the office.
To entice businesses to fuel their workforces with in-person connections in the District’s vibrant business corridors, they’ve even introduced a new Return to Office Initiative and a snazzy slogan — Obviously DC — to remind everyone how great it is to live, WORK, and play here.
So if you’re returning to the office (or happen to be enjoying downtown), take advantage and enjoy a FREE cup of coffee courtesy of participating shops and the District of Columbia government promotion.
Every Monday from 8 – 11am thru May 2nd! Just visit any of the following participating coffee shops and mention the Free Cup of Joe initiative:
- Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken | 1308 G St. NW
- Bourbon Coffee | 2101 L St NW
- Chez Lily | 425 I St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1401 I St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1301 K St NW
- Compass Coffee | 849 18th St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1703 H St NW
- Compass Coffee | 650 F St. NW
- Compass Coffee | 1023 7th St NW
- Cosmo Coffee | 600 Maryland Ave SW
- Dua Coffee DC | 923 15th St NW
- Marianne’s by DC Central Kitchen – MLK Library | 901 G Street, NW
- Swing’s Coffee Roasters | 640 14th St NW
- Swing’s Coffee Roasters | 1702 G St. NW
- Teaism Lafayette Park | 800 Connecticut Ave NW
- Teaism Penn Quarter | 400 8th St NW
- The GreenBee Café | 1129 20th St, NW
- Union Kitchen | 538 3rd St NE
- Zeke’s Coffee | 731 15th Street NW