What does it taste like to feast on Fall? Fig & Olive has figured it out. All locations of this upscale restaurant — including DC’s in CityCenter — have introduced a new Fall menu that mixes some enticing Autumn eats into their other beloved Mediterranean menus this season.
Celebrating fresh, authentic ingredients found across Spain, Italy, France, the Middle East, and North Africa, guests to Fig & Olive this Fall can enjoy its new martini program as well as a first-ever Plat du Jour (Plate of the Day) offering.
Fig & Olive’s Chef Allegretti has a Monday through Friday daily temptation, along with Sunday Seafood Paella as an additional weekend perk. Each perfectly shareable dish serves two.
- Monday dine out on Roasted Prawns With Scallions & Spicy Herb Butter;
- Tuesday treat yourself to Amalfi Seafood Risotto with crustacean jus and riviera pesto;
- Wednesday wants Bouillabaisse – which is finished and plated tableside;
- Thursday’s preferred plate is a Whole Roasted Chicken with lemon, garlic, thyme, and encrusted with Herbs de Provence;
- And Friday, you can’t resist the Lamb Tajine “Aux Agrumes” created with North African influences and a citrus sauce.
But even those not participating in the daily dish can get their Fall fix with new menu items like Burrata di Bufala created with autumn vegetables and a pine nut spread; sous vide Beeler’s Pork Ribs with aromatic spices; earthy, nutty Quinoa, Lentils, and Kale topped with a Za’atar Labneh Yogurt; or the comfort food catch, a soulful Mediterranean-Style Whole Roasted Fall Branzino served over slowly roasted potatoes, fennel, tomatoes, and kale ‘a la Provençale.’
Looking to satisfy your appetite for autumn? With its accommodating staff, elegant atmosphere, and delicious new daily dishes, a Fall visit to Fig & Olive is like wrapping yourself in the ultimate comfort of the season.