– First-ever neon AND black tie dance party at the historic Howard Theatre
– Hoop dancers, black lights and tons of neon/day-glo party favors and accessories
– Dress code is neon and/or formal: wear your rave gear, wear your tux, wear both.
– Miami Horror DJs. First time in DC since 2011. Taking a break from recording their new album in LA. Bio: Kickstarted by Ben Plant, Miami Horror was created out of a love of Roland keyboards and French house, landing the young producer on everyone’s radar overnight with a slew of sharp remixes and productions in his arsenal. Yet it was while Ben was punching out 2008’s epochal Bravado EP that Miami Horror took off in a completely new and different direction thanks to the recruitment of Josh Moriarty, the wiry guitarist and dexterous vocalist that would become Miami Horror’s powerhouse frontman. Together the two cut the lushly organic summer jam Sometimes with Josh on croon duties and the idea to drastically alter Miami Horror’s genetic makeup into a crowd-swelling live entity was born.
– Mr JPatt, half of The Knocks. DJed at Sweetlife and the mastermind behind massively dance parties in NYC, Might Get Weird and The Deep. Bio: James Patterson aka Mr. JPatt is a musician/dj/dream weaver from New York City. As a working musician he is most renowned for being one half of The Knocks. This has given him opportunities to perform on some of the worlds biggest stages while carefully perfecting his dream weaving abilities. His overwhelming passion for music is something he tries to make apparent in every performance, and he hopes to continue to travel the globe spreading the message of love and positivity through music; weaving dreams for everyone.