KRUPS, a coveted brand for caffeine lovers in coffee, espresso and kitchen appliances, announced today the winners of its annual “KRUPS Best Brew Awards.” The campaign, now in its fourth year, identifies local favorite coffee shops across the nation, determined by public vote on the KRUPS Facebook page.
The nominees in Washington, DC included:
- Ebenezers Coffeehouse (201 F St NE)
- Mayorga Coffee (Multiple Locations)
- M.E. Swing Co (1702 G St NW)
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub (2300 Mt Vernon Ave)
- Tryst Coffeehouse (2459 18th St NW)
Today, Ebenezers Coffeehouse was declared the local KRUPS Best Brew Award 2014 Winner.
Ebenezers serves coffee with a cause on Capitol Hill. The house is owned and operated by National Community Church, with all profits donated toward community outreach projects.