Jun 2 @ 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
One Journey Festival, a FREE festival, is open to all It connects attendees through the universal languages of art, food, fashion, music and dance.
- WHEN/WHERE: Saturday, June 2, 2018 11AM-6PM @ Washington National Cathedral
- WHO: Refugee artists & celebrities (Chef Jose Andres and model/UNHCR ambassador Ger Duany); Backed by dozens of NGOs & corporations, e.g. Amnesty International, UNHCR, Accenture, HSBC and more…
- WHAT: Day-long, free festival with a full lineup of performances, live shows, celebrity chats, food trucks and an international marketplace
- FEATURING: Immersive technology – Shared Studios’ immersive video experience connecting attendees with refugees in camps in Iraq, Mexico and Rwanda
- AUDIENCE: We’re expecting 3,000+ attendees – family & kid friendly!
Subscribe to filtered calendar