“Who’d want to go to a dry bar?” the men ask. As usual, they just don’t get it. It’s DryBar. Yes, there’s alcohol (if you want it). It’s just not that kind of bar. This one’s about blow drying, baby!
Two of the brand’s latest “bars” have opened in the DC area: Georgetown (1825 Wisconsin Ave. NW) and Bethesda Row (4840 Bethesda Ave.).
The menu (below) has seven Femme Fatale favorites in the mix, and everything costs $40.
- Straight Up
- Manhattan (sleek and smooth)
- Southern Comfort (big hair, lot of volume)
- Cosmopolitan (lots of loose curls)
- Mai Tai (messy, beach hair)
- Shirley Temple (pre-teen blowout)
- Floater (head massage)
No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
And that’s a blowout.
*Above photo of Alli Webb courtesy of Drybar