Summer Restaurant Week, presented by Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) is coming August 12 – 18, 2019! Now’s the time to make reservations for multi-course $35 dinners, $22 lunches, and $22 brunches offered at 250 restaurants in DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.*
There is always something new opening in DC, so Restaurant Week can seem overwhelming. Over 250 participating restaurants, all enticing with great eats… So we’ve narrowed down the offerings of this upcoming Summer Restaurant Week for those who want to be bold, take a risk, and try something new. Because everyone knows the DC area restaurant scene is poppin’ and this is your chance to get to as many places as possible without the usual price tag.
The full list of participating restaurants is here and every single one is worth trying, but to snag the very best deals — like those $$$$ or suuuuper new spots that we’ve all been dying to taste test — look for availability at these 15 favorites (listed in alphabetical order):
- Bindaas Cleveland Park (RAMMY nominated Casual Restaurant of the Year);
- The Bar @ Milk and Honey
- Bresca (RAMMY nominated Cocktail Program of the Year);
- Cherry in the W Hotel
- Centrolina (RAMMY nominated Upscale Casual Restaurant of the Year);
- Iron Gate
- Kaliwa (RAMMY nominated New Restaurant of the Year);
- Perry’s Restaurant (RAMMY nominated Favorite Gathering Place of the Year);
- Punjab Grill
- Rasika Penn Quarter & West End (Formal Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year);
- Spoken English, winner of New Restaurant of the Year and finalist for Pastry Chef of the Year);
- Sushi Taro (Upscale Casual Restaurant of the Year), and;
- Unconventional Diner, winner of two 2019 RAMMY Awards (Upscale Brunch, Pastry Chef of the Year) & finalist for Chef of the Year.
These limited reservations will go fast, so snag ’em in advance.
*Tax, tip, and drinks not included.