In like a lion, out like a lamb?! Not this year! But even if we’re shivering a little more than we’d like at the end of March, an annual Spring event can have us sipping more, too.
Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington recently announced the return of its annual Spring Wine Fling. Area restaurants will showcase the diversity and creativity of their wine programs to uncork the spring season.
Participants will take advantage of special promotions from restaurants highlighting their spring wines with flights and by-the-glass offers through April 3rd, including:
- Blend 111 (VA)
- Charlie Palmer Steak (DC)
- City Winery (DC)
- District Winery (DC)
- Hook Hall (DC)
- The Mayflower Club (DC)
- RPM Italian (DC)
- Stop Smack’n Restaurant (DC)
- Supra (DC)
- Tonic at Quigley’s (DC)
The full list of participating venus is available here.
We especially suggest you take part in offerings and dynamic events at these locations to enhance the spring wine experience:
- Cranes (DC): enjoy a rosé wine flight and pairings tasting on Tuesday, March 29, with six different styles of rosé and curated bites from Chef Pepe Moncayo.
- Lyle’s (DC): experience the team’s favorite women-owned, Black-owned, and LGBTQ+-owned wines by the glass on Wednesday, April 6, at the Gallery at Lyle Hotel for a complimentary tasting.
- Slate Wine Bar (DC): take part in a special wine dinner event on Wednesday, March 30, with Gonzalo Amigo of Bodeas Madai and a five-course culinary adventure by Chef Danny Lledó.
- Wildfire (VA): enjoy special wines by the glass, wine flights, and a wine dinner on Wednesday, April 7, featuring Joe Gott wines paired with a five-course dinner menu.