Whether your NCAA bracket is going boom or bust, there’s another March Madness contest in Bethesda that could have you blinging in the booze.
It’s called March Martini Madness, and this martini competition is taking over Bethesda Row for the third year, through the end of March. Ten restaurants are whipping up their finest martinis in hopes of being named the new Bethesda Row-tini. Try them all at happy hour prices ($5-7 each) and vote for your favorite on Bethesda Row’s Facebook page. After March 31st, one lucky voter will win a $500 dining certificate for up to ten guests!
Participating Restaurants and Martinis:
- American Tap Room – Tap, Tap Beer Martini
- Assaggi – Assaggi Al Sole
- Cafe Deluxe – Nothing But Net
- Jaleo – The Bethesda Orchard
- Lebanese Taverna – Fresca Royal
- Mon Ami Gabi – La Passion Martini
- Mussel Bar – Antigone’s Revenge (shown in lead image)
- Parkers – ‘Cuse Orange Crushg
- Raku – Purple Cloud
- Redwood – Anti-Saloon League