Pizzeria Paradiso in Spring Valley will host a safe and socially distanced “Pizza and Dance Party” this coming Sunday in the vacant parking lot across the street from the restaurant, located at 48th Street and Windom Place, NW.
The morning starts off with 305 Fitness’ signature 55-minute cardio dance party class, led by one of the studio’s most popular instructors, Owoade Kadara. The pop-up class will feature aerobic choreography moves set to high-energy dance tunes from a curated playlist. Following the class, guests can take a short walk across the street to Pizzeria Paradiso Spring Valley (located at 4850 Massachusetts Avenue, NW) for a fresh out-of-the-oven pizza pie or lunch sized salad, which can be enjoyed on the restaurant’s patio or for takeout.
Starting at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 25., tickets which can be purchased here, are $24 and include:
- The 55-minute 305 Fitness class
- Choice of one pizza or a lunch sized salad*
- Pizza options include: Margherita OR Macellaio OR Bosco OR Quattro Formaggi OR Genovese OR Atomica OR Siciliana OR Paesana
- Salad options include Insalata Paradiso OR Insalata Romana
- *Menu descriptions are included in the ticket link or can also be found here on the Pizzeria Paradiso website.
- Space is limited as we’ll be dancing 15 feet apart. Masks are required upon arrival and may be removed during class.