Reopening Heurich House Museum’s Castle Garden bar, 1921.
WHAT: 1921 is opening back up for a Heurich Revivals Happy Hour! Senate Beer
and Heurich’s Liberty Apple Cider – the museum’s newest revivals – will be
available in cans for guests to enjoy a taste of history at a safe distance in the
WHERE: 1921 Sunderland Pl. NW, Washington, DC 20036
WHEN: Thursday, July 30th, 2020, 5-8pm
● Beer and cider in cans will be sold for onsite consumption: Senate Beer is
$6/can and Heurich’s Liberty Apple Cider is $7/can. Water bottles will be
available for $1.
● The Castle Garden has limited capacity, which will be filled on a first come,
first served basis; fixed seating is limited, but guests may sit on the grass.
● Masks required in common areas; Masks optional within your group’s area.
● Guests must stay 6 ft apart from others whenever possible.
● If you are not feeling well, do not enter.
● 21+ only; valid IDs Required for Entry
● Outside food is permitted
MORE INFORMATION: www.facebook.com/events/998062670636601/