A host of DC’s weekend hunger spots offer bottomless bubbly or other common breakfast cocktails on unlimited pour. But we know you crave some sustenance with those sips!
Here’s our local list of unending eats… and let us know if you find a Bottomless Brunch we might have missed!
- 14K Restaurant announced its Champagne Brunch with a buffet to include omelettes, pancakes, pastries and a carving station +++ to accompany all the bubbly you can binge on Saturdays, 7 AM to Noon and Sundays 7 AM – 2 PM. Adults $24, Children $15
- Can’t get enough cocktails and small plates at Zengo? You don’t have to! Saturdays and Sundays 11:30 – 2:30 have your fill of latin/asian fusion for just $35 as long as the entire table orders the all-you-can-eat option.
- SAX Sundays now feature $20 bottomless mimosas and bloody marys. Oh! And complimentary chocolate fondu… Sweet, if not necessarily substantial.
- Sample everything on the menu and then sum with Ping Pong Dim Sum‘s unlimited Party Brunch. (Don’t worry – if you don’t eat enough for it to make sense, they’ll charge you a la carte.) $25. Add a table side mimosa bar and be your own bottomless bartender for $15. Entire table must order.
- Agora offers up to two hours of Mediterranean-inspired dishes and a bottomless supply of featured cocktails (think mimosas, bloody marys, champagne, house vodka, gin, rum and tequila and martinis!) Served Saturdays/Sundays 11 AM-3 PM. Entire table must order. $29.95
- Cuba Libre invites indulgence in “Unlimited Piqueos” with their flavorful small plate brunch favorites. Saturday/Sunday 11:30 AM – 2 PM. $26. Classic breakfast cocktails – and Cuba Libre’s signature Red or White Sangria - can be added to unlimited brunch for another $12.
- Tuck into a B. Smith’s buffet, and unlimited juices (many of the adult variety!), during the restaurant’s southern style Sunday brunch. 11 AM – 5 PM, $36.95 Adults, $16 Children.
- Extra! Extra! Drinks are just a bit extra at The Front Page‘s bottomless brunch. All you can eat runs just $21, then add unlimited champagne for just $5, or $5.50 for neverending mimosas.
- Masa 14 serves all you can swallow Latin-Asian Saturdays/Sundays in its main dining room from 10 AM – 3 PM. Entire table must order. $35 But Masa offers even more — taking it to another level. Upstairs, on the recently opened rooftop deck, a prix fixe “Banchan Brunch” (in Korean meaning “gifts for the table”) is served 11 AM to 2 PM. Diners are served one entrée and dessert for $2; bottomless brunch drinks can be added for another $15.
- Melt into an all-you-can-eat (and drink!) authentic Mexican brunch Saturdays/Sundays 11 AM – 3 PM at El Centro D.F. Entire table must order. $35
- Steps from the White House, The Bombay Club offers a unique regional Indian buffet to the sounds of live piano music from 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM. $20.95 Add unlimited champagne pours for $27.95.
- Cleveland Park’s Ardeo+Bardeo features a feast of modern American cuisine from 11 AM – 3 PM with a special two-course brunch… and bottomless Champagne or mimosas for $27.
- Black’s Bar & Kitchen offers an unlimited brunch buffet with seven different food stations Sundays from 11 AM – 2:30 PM. $43 adults, $10 for kids (12 and under). Add unlimited champagne pours, $55.
- Boqueria is now going bottomless, too! In addition to the regular menu, you can choose unlimited tapas and bevies for $35.