Adams Morgan is again becoming DC’s outdoor art gallery with its free AdMo Art Walk.
A selection of 16 artworks, displayed in various storefronts, comes back to the neighborhood for a self-guided walking tour from April 3 through April 30, 2023.
You can walk around and enjoy the art at your own pace, but each Saturday in April, the DC Arts Center will be offering free guided walking tours with brief stops at each location to discuss the artwork, artist, and local businesses. (Space is limited so please reserve your spot here.)
And YES, some of the artwork is for sale! Support local!
Here’s the list of the 16 stops along the AdMo Art Walk:
- Location 1: Banfield Pet Hospital — artwork by Steve Mabley
- Location 2: Because Science — artwork by Molly Fitzgerald
- Location 3: BUL Korean Bar & Restaurant — artwork by Daryle Locko
- Location 4: D Light Cafe — artwork by Heidi Phelps
- Location 5: Duplex Diner — artwork by Lisa Bernstein
- Location 6: Elfegne — artwork by Biniame
- Location 7: Fleet Feet DC — artwork by Brenda Chandler
- Location 8: Green Island Cafe — artwork by David Alexander
- Location 9: Little Shop of Flowers — artwork by Sandy Adams
- Location 10: Mola Empanada — artwork by Luke Walter
- Location 11: Sakuramen — artwork by David Camero
- Location 12: The Diner — artwork by John Grunwell
- Location 13: The Potter’s House — artwork by Sally Veach
- Location 14: Tryst — artwork by Gary Honig
- Location 15: Urban Dwell — artwork by Samantha Van Heest
- Location 16: Yerevan Cafe and Market — artwork by Beth Carenbauer